Primary medical care for patients of all ages. Caring for you when you are sick and helping you stay healthy with regular check-ups and education. Medication assisted treatment for opioid use disorder (e.g., Suboxone, buprenorphine-naloxone, or Naltrexone) also available.
Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
1st, 3rd Wednesday, 9:30 am - 5 pm
Monday 9 am - 4:30 pm Tuesday CLOSED Wednesday 9 am - 4:30 pm Thursday CLOSED Friday 10 am - 3:30 pm Saturday CLOSED Sunday CLOSED
Closed for lunch Wed: 12:30-1:30 pm; Fri: 12:30-1 pm
Closed most federal holidays.
- See information on COVID-19 safety, testing and vaccines.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment (30 minutes if it is your first appointment).
- If you are late for your appointment, we may need to reschedule or may not be able to complete all the services scheduled for your appointment.
- If you are going to miss your appointment, please give us one day's notice so that we can reschedule.
- Phone hours: M - F, 8 am - 5 pm. 1st, 3rd Wednesday, 9:30 am - 5 pm
- After hours care