Providing a health care home for adults, 18 and older, who are experiencing homelessness or living without safe, stable and secure housing. We also serve people who live in permanent supportive housing. Medical care, mental health care, medication assisted treatment for opioid use disorder (e.g., Suboxone, buprenorphine-naloxone, or Naltrexone), and other services.
Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
1st, 3rd Wednesday, 9:30 am - 5 pm
Monday 9 am - 4:30 pm Tuesday 9 am - 4:30 pm Wednesday 9 am - 4:30 pm Thursday 9 am - 4:30 pm Friday *PHONE APPOINTMENTS ONLY 1 pm - 4:30 pm Saturday CLOSED Sunday CLOSED
Closed for lunch from 12-1 pm.
Closed most federal holidays.
Mental Health & Social Services
These services are available to current Neighborcare Health patients. Call or visit the clinic to make an appointment.
- See information on COVID-19 safety, testing and vaccines.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment (30 minutes if it is your first appointment).
- If you are late for your appointment, we may need to reschedule or may not be able to complete all the services scheduled for your appointment.
- If you are going to miss your appointment, please give us one day's notice so that we can reschedule.
- After hours care
Other services available
- ORCA LIFT enrollment (bus passes)
- Case management
- Referrals to dental care