Youth Clinic services are for youth and young adults (ages 12-26) experiencing homelessness, who have been homeless at some point in the last 12 months, or do not have a stable, permanent, safe place to live.
Monday CLOSED Tuesday CLOSED Wednesday 6 pm - 9 pm Thursday 6 pm - 9 pm Friday CLOSED Saturday CLOSED Sunday CLOSED
We are closed most federal holidays.
Mental Health & Social Services
At this time, Neighborcare Health patients who have already established care with a medical or dental provider may make appointments for mental health/social work services.
More patient information
- Acupuncture available on Wednesday only
- Naturopathy available on Thursday only
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment (30 minutes if it is your first appointment).
- If you are late for your appointment, we may need to reschedule or may not be able to complete all the services scheduled for your appointment.
- If you are going to miss your appointment, please give us one day's notice so that we can reschedule.
- After hours care
Other services available
- ORCA LIFT enrollment (bus passes)
- Case management
- Referrals to dental care