Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
1st, 3rd Wednesday, 9:30 am - 5 pm
Monday 8 am - 5 pm Tuesday 8 am - 5 pm Wednesday *8 am - 5 pm Thursday 8 am - 5 pm Friday 8 am - 5 pm Saturday 9:30 am - 1:30 pm Sunday CLOSED
1st, 3rd, and 5th Wednesday: 9:30 am - 5 pm
Closed for most federal holidays
On-site prescriptions and refills for Neighborcare Health patients.
Please call the pharmacy directly: 206-722-0125
Monday 8:30 am - 5 pm Tuesday 8:30 am - 5 pm Wednesday 9:30 am - 5 pm Thursday 8:30 am - 5 pm Friday 8:30 am - 5 pm Saturday CLOSED Sunday CLOSED
Closed for lunch daily from 12:30 - 1 pm
Mental Health & Social Services
These services are available to current Neighborcare patients. Call or visit the clinic to make an appointment.
More patient information
- See information on COVID-19 safety, testing and vaccines.
- We are closed most federal holidays.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment (30 minutes if it is your first appointment).
- If you are late for your appointment, we may need to reschedule or may not be able to complete all the services scheduled for your appointment.
- If you are going to miss your appointment, please give us one day's notice so that we can reschedule.
- Phone hours: M - F, 8 am - 5 pm. 1st, 3rd Wednesday, 9:30 am - 5 pm
- After hours care