Primary medical care for adults, 18 and older. Caring for you when you are sick and helping you stay healthy with regular check-ups and education.
Monday 8 am - 5 pm Tuesday 8 am - 5 pm Wednesday 9:30 am - 5 pm Thursday 8 am - 5 pm Friday 8 am - 4 pm Saturday CLOSED Sunday CLOSED
Walk-in appointments end 90 minutes before closing.
On-site prescriptions and refills for Neighborcare Health patients.
Monday 9 am - 5 pm Tuesday 9 am - 5 pm Wednesday 9 am - 5 pm Thursday 9 am - 5 pm Friday 9 am - 4 pm Saturday CLOSED Sunday CLOSED
The pharmacy is closed daily for lunch from 12:30 - 1:30 pm
Mental Health & Social Services
These services are available to current Neighborcare Health patients. Call or visit the clinic to make an appointment with your provider.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment (30 minutes if it is your first appointment).
- If you are late for your appointment, we may need to reschedule or may not be able to complete all the services scheduled for your appointment.
- If you are going to miss your appointment, please give us one day's notice so that we can reschedule.
- We are closed most federal holidays.
- Phone hours: M - F, 8 am - 5 pm. 1st, 3rd Wednesday, 9:30 am - 5 pm
- After hours care