Introducing our new patient portal
As of February 4, 2020, Neighborcare Health has a new electronic health records system to improve our patients’ experience. Patients have better access to their care and providers through an easier to use online patient portal services called MyChart, provided by OCHIN.
Through MyChart you can:
- Communicate with your Neighborcare Health care team
- See your medication list
- Get lab results, vaccination records, and other health record
MyNeighborcare is no longer active
Please note Neighborcare Health is no longer using our previous patient portal called MyNeighborcare. If you used MyNeighborcare, you will need to sign up for the new MyChart portal to experience all the benefits.
Sign up for and log in to MyChart
MyChart, which is provided by OCHIN, is available to Neighborcare Health medical and dental patients.
- To set up your account ask for personalized activation link at your clinic or call our contact center at 206-548-5710.
- If you already have a Neighborcare Health MyChart account visit https://mychart.ochin.org/mychartNCH/ to log in.
- If you have questions about MyChart, talk to any staff member at your clinic.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as our teams get up to speed and fully learn the new health records system.