Comprehensive general dentistry and emergency dental care to patients of all ages. If you have a dental emergency, call 206-548-5850.
Read our dental no-show/missed appointment policy.
Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
1st, 3rd Wednesday, 9:30 am - 5 pm
Monday 7 am - 6 pm Tuesday 7 am - 6 pm Wednesday 7 am - 6 pm Thursday 7 am - 6 pm Friday 7 am - 6 pm Saturday CLOSED Sunday CLOSED
We are closed most federal holidays.
- See information on COVID-19.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment (30 minutes if it is your first appointment).
- If you are late for your appointment, we may need to reschedule or may not be able to complete all the services scheduled for your appointment.
- If you are going to miss your appointment, please give us one day's notice so that we can reschedule.
- After hours care
Parking for patients
Parking, including accessible parking, is located in the West Garage (on 12th Avenue South). Bring your garage ticket into the clinic and we will validate your parking.
To avoid stairs
- Park in the West Garage on P1, lowest level. Use the north building entrance. This door is always locked. You need a mobile phone to call the phone number that is posted on the door to get inside.
Some stairs okay
- Park in the West Garage on level P6. Use the main south building entrance. (Stairs at entrance and in lobby)
Do not park at any of signed parking spots in front of the main south building entrance OR in the East Garage (on 14th Avenue South). Those areas are reserved for Pacific Medical Center. You will be ticketed by building security. Neighborcare cannot assist with ticketing disputes. You will need to address those concerns with building management.
Dental Education Clinic: innovative partnership
The Dental Education Clinic is a partnership between Neighborcare Health, Seattle Central College and Delta Dental of Washington to train dental professionals of the future while providing quality, affordable dental care to patients. The training and care are provided in our Pacific Tower dental clinic.
COVID vaccines & boosters | COVID testing | COVID safety & other info Masks strongly recommended for patients & visitors 2 & older
Photo courtesy of the Washington State Department of Commerce.