Primary medical care for patients of all ages. Caring for you when you are sick and helping you stay healthy with regular check-ups and resources. Care is also supported by our team at our Lake City clinic.
Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
1st, 3rd Wednesday, 9:30 am - 5 pm
Monday CLOSED Tuesday CLOSED Wednesday 8 am - 5 pm Thursday CLOSED Friday CLOSED Saturday CLOSED Sunday CLOSED
Located in the basement of Mercy Magnuson Place.
Walk-in appointments end 90 minutes before closing.
Mental Health & Social Services
These services are available to current Neighborcare Health patients. Call or visit the clinic to make an appointment.
- We are closed most federal holidays.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment (30 minutes if it is your first appointment).
- If you are late for your appointment, we may need to reschedule or may not be able to complete all the services scheduled for your appointment.
- If you are going to miss your appointment, please give us one day's notice so that we can reschedule.
- Phone hours: M - F, 8 am - 5 pm. 1st, 3rd Wednesday, 9:30 am - 5 pm
- After hours care
All sites and programs will be closed the morning of Wed, Oct 5, for our all staff meeting. Seattle sites that normally operate on Wed will open at 1:30 pm, Vashon at 2 pm, and Olympia 2:30 pm. For assistance, call 206-548-5710.