See information on COVID-19 safety, testing and vaccines.
Located in the basement of Mercy Magnuson Place. Primary medical care for patients of all ages. Caring for you when you are sick and helping you stay healthy with regular check-ups and resources. Care is also supported by our team at our Lake City clinic.
Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
1st, 3rd Wednesday, 9:30 am - 5 pm
Monday CLOSED Tuesday CLOSED Wednesday *8 am - 5 pm Thursday CLOSED Friday 8 am - 5 pm Saturday CLOSED Sunday CLOSED
1st, 3rd, and 5th Wednesday: 9:30 am - 5 pm
Walk-in appointments end 90 minutes before closing.
Closed for most federal holidays
Mental Health & Social Services
These services are available to current Neighborcare Health patients. Call or visit the clinic to make an appointment.
- We are closed most federal holidays.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment (30 minutes if it is your first appointment).
- If you are late for your appointment, we may need to reschedule or may not be able to complete all the services scheduled for your appointment.
- If you are going to miss your appointment, please give us one day's notice so that we can reschedule.
- Phone hours: M - F, 8 am - 5 pm. 1st, 3rd Wednesday, 9:30 am - 5 pm
- After hours care
COVID vaccines & boosters | COVID testing | COVID safety & other info Masks strongly recommended for patients & visitors 2 & older