Become a Patient
We are welcoming new patients at all our clinics
We're here for you
We want to welcome you to your health care home. We encourage long-term relationships with patients, meeting them where they are: geographically, culturally, physically and emotionally.
We offer quality medical, dental, behavioral health, social work and many more services to care for the whole person. Wherever you go at Neighborcare Health, we want you to feel welcome and at home.
Schedule your first appointment
- Call 206-548-5710 (phone hours are Mon-Fri, 8 am to 5 pm, except 1st and 3rd Wed, 9:30 to 5 pm) or,
- Visit a clinic in person. Find a clinic
- To make an appointment at Neighborcare Health at Ballard (serving homeless adults), Neighborcare Health Youth Clinic at 45th Street (serving homeless youth and young adults), or at a school-based health center, find the clinic and call the number listed.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your first appointment to complete paperwork.
Please bring the following:
- Your insurance or ProviderOne card
- Records from your health care outside of Neighborcare Health (please bring records from the past year only)
- Medications you are currently taking
If you do not have insurance we will schedule an appointment for you with one of our eligibility specialists for insurance application assistance or our sliding fee discount program.
New patient registration forms
To save time, print and complete these forms. Bring them with you to your first appointment.
- Patient Registration Form (English)
- Patient Registration Form (Spanish) coming soon
- Patient Registration Form (Somali) coming soon
- Patient Registration Form (Vietnamese) coming soon
- Patient Registration Form (Amharic) coming soon
- Patient Registration From (Tigrinya) coming soon
- Patient Registration Form (Khmer) coming soon
- Adult Medical Health History (English)
- Adult Medical Health History (Spanish)
- Child Medical Health History
Review our Notice of Privacy Practices
- Notice of Privacy Practices (English)
- Notice of Privacy Practices (Spanish)
- Notice of Privacy Practices (Vietnamese)
- Notice of Privacy Practices (Somali)
School-based health center registration
To receive services at our school-based health centers, students must be registered. Find a school-based health center to register your student for services.