Medical, dental and mental health care
To translate this information, select language at the top of the page.
Para traducir esta información, seleccione el idioma en la parte superior de la página.
Si aad u tarjunto macluumaadkan, ku xulo luqadda kore ee bogga.
Để dịch thông tin này, chọn ngôn ngữ ở đầu trang.
If you need care for any reason, please contact a clinic first. Find a clinic.
We are open to help you with COVID-19 concerns, routine and immediate medical needs, emergency and non-urgent dental care, or support for stress, worry and anxiety. Appointments are available by phone or in person--interpretation services are available. You must be in Washington state at the time of your phone appointment (see below if you are currently out of state).
For in-person appointments, facemask/coverings are required. We are welcoming new patients.
Clinic phone numbers
Phone hours: Mon - Fri, 8 am - 5 pm; 1st, 3rd Wed, 9:30 am - 5 pm. Please see visit our clinics page.
- NORTH SEATTLE: 45th Street: 206-633-3350 | Lake City (medical only): 206-417-0326 | Meridian: 206-296-4990 | St. Vincent de Paul--Aurora (medical only): 206-548-7600
- DOWNTOWN: Pike Place Market (medical only): 206-728-4143
- SOUTH SEATTLE: Columbia City (medical only): 206-461-6957 | Rainier Beach: 206-722-8444 | Georgetown (dental only): 206-461-6943
- WEST SEATTLE: High Point: 206-461-6950
- OUTSIDE SEATTLE: Olympia (dental only): 360-456-8844
- Scroll down to see info about homeless clinics and school-based health centers.
Request an appointment online
You may request an appointment through your online MyChart account. If you would like to sign up for MyChart, please call your clinic to request a sign-up code or ask your health care team at your next visit.
What to do if you have COVID-19 symptoms
If you have COVID-19, cold or flu symptoms--such as cough, body aches, chills, sore throat, fever, or shortness of breath-- OR you are concerned you may have been exposed to COVID-19, please call a clinic first. Please do not walk in to a clinic.
If you are having a life-threatening emergency, call 9-1-1.
More info on COVID testing.
How we stay safe at our sites
What you can expect from us:
- COVID screening for staff, patients and visitors
- Requiring staff to wear masks and other protective gear
- Increased cleaning between patients and throughout the day
What we ask of patients and visitors at any Neighborcare Health location:
- Wear a face covering if age 5 or older (encouraged for 2 years and older)
- Stay home if you are sick and call to reschedule or to speak to a provider about your symptoms
- Wait 10 days after testing positive for COVID-19 to have an in-person appointment
To make an appointment at Neighborcare Health at Ballard (serving adults living homeless), Neighborcare Health at Youth Clinic at 45th Street (serving youth and young adults living homeless) find the clinic, and call the number listed.
School-based health centers
Our school-based health centers in Seattle and Vashon Island are open during remote learning and providing medical, dental and mental health services through phone and in-person appointments. Call to make an appointment. Find a school-based clinic.
Why can't patients be out of state for an appointment?
Because of the requirements of their licenses, Neighborcare's medical, dental and behavioral health providers cannot provide care to patients who are outside of Washington state at the time of their appointment--even for phone or video visits.
- You can communicate with your provider through MyChart while out of state.
- When scheduling your appointment for a phone or video visit, staff will ask you if you will be in Washington state at the time of your appointment.
- When you check in for your phone or video visit, a staff member will confirm that you are in the state. If you are out of state, your appointment will be rescheduled for another time when you will be in-state.
- At the start of your appointment, your provider will confirm if you are in-state. If you are not, the provider will offer you other resources and cancel your appointment.