Medical, dental and mental health care
To translate this information, select language at the top of the page.
Para traducir esta información, seleccione el idioma en la parte superior de la página.
Si aad u tarjunto macluumaadkan, ku xulo luqadda kore ee bogga.
Để dịch thông tin này, chọn ngôn ngữ ở đầu trang.
Call 206-548-5710 for an appointment
Phone hours: Mon - Fri, 8 am - 5 pm; Except 1st and 3rd Wed, 9:30 am - 5 pm. Interpretation services are available.
Or visit a clinic in person. See our clinic locations.
In a life-threatening emergency, call 911.
What to do if you have COVID symptoms
If you have COVID-19, cold or flu symptoms--such as cough, body aches, chills, sore throat, fever, or shortness of breath--OR you are concerned you may have been exposed to COVID-19, please call a clinic first. Please do not walk into a clinic.
More info on COVID testing.
How we stay safe at our sites
- COVID-19 screening for staff, patients and visitors
- Requiring staff to wear masks and other protective equipment when interacting with patients
- Cleaning between patients and throughout the day
Request an appointment online
You may request an appointment through your online MyChart account. If you would like to sign up for MyChart, please call your clinic or ask your health care team at your next visit.
Video Medical Appointments
Neighborcare Health conducts all virtual primary care medical visits by video and no longer offers regular phone visits for medical care. Video visits use the Zoom platform and are secure and private. You will need access to a computer with a video camera, a smartphone or tablet.
If you have an active account in MyChart, you will check in and join the video appointment from within MyChart. If you are not able to access MyChart, you will receive a phone call before your appointment to check in, and your provider will email or text you a link to join the video visit from a web browser at the time of the appointment. Learn more about Video Visits.
To make an appointment at Neighborcare Health at Ballard (serving adults living homeless), Neighborcare Health Youth Clinics at 45th Street, New Horizons or Pike Place Market (serving youth and young adults living homeless) find the clinic, and call the number listed.
School-based health centers
Our school-based health centers in Seattle and Vashon Island are open and providing medical, dental and mental health services through phone and in-person appointments to Seattle Public Schools students and any student on Vashon. Call or visit a health center to make an appointment. Find a school-based clinic.
Why do patients have to be in Washington State at the time of their telehealth appointment?
Because of the requirements of their licenses, Neighborcare's medical, dental and behavioral health providers cannot provide care to patients who are outside of Washington state at the time of their appointment--even for phone or video visits.
- You can communicate with your provider through MyChart while out of state.
- When scheduling your appointment for a telehealth visit, staff will ask you if you will be in Washington state at the time of your appointment.
- When you check in for your telehealth visit, a staff member will confirm that you are in the state. If you are out of state, your appointment will be rescheduled for another time when you will be in-state.
- At the start of your appointment, your provider will confirm if you are in-state. If you are not, the provider will offer you other resources and cancel your appointment.