Medical, dental and mental health care
To translate this information, select language at the top of the page.
Para traducir esta información, seleccione el idioma en la parte superior de la página.
Si aad u tarjunto macluumaadkan, ku xulo luqadda kore ee bogga.
Để dịch thông tin này, chọn ngôn ngữ ở đầu trang.
If you need care for any reason, please contact a clinic first. Find a clinic.
Clinic phone numbers
Phone hours: Mon - Fri, 8 am - 5 pm; 1st, 3rd Wed, 9:30 am - 5 pm. Some clinic hours have temporarily changed. Please ask when you call or visit our clinics page.
- NORTH SEATTLE: 45th Street: 206-633-3350 | Lake City (medical only): 206-417-0326 | Meridian: 206-296-4990 | St. Vincent de Paul--Aurora (medical only): 206-548-7600
- DOWNTOWN: Pike Place Market (medical only): 206-728-4143
- SOUTH SEATTLE: Columbia City (medical only): 206-461-6957 | Rainier Beach: 206-722-8444 | Georgetown (dental only): 206-461-6943
- WEST SEATTLE: High Point: 206-461-6950
- OUTSIDE SEATTLE: Olympia (dental only): 360-456-8844
You may request an appointment through your online MyChart account. If you would like to sign up for MyChart, please call your clinic to request a sign-up code or ask your health care team at your next visit.
*PLEASE NOTE: There are no new restrictions on health care services from Governor Inslee's orders. We are open to help you with COVID-19 concerns, routine and immediate medical needs, emergency and non-urgent dental care, or support for stress, worry and anxiety. Learn more.
Appointments are available by phone or in person. You must be in Washington state at the time of your phone appointment. For in-person appointments, facemask/coverings are required. Interpretation services are available by phone and in person. We are welcoming new patients.
What to do if you have COVID-19 symptoms
If you have COVID-19, cold or flu symptoms--such as cough, body aches, chills, sore throat, fever, or shortness of breath-- OR you are concerned you may have been exposed to COVID-19, please call a clinic first. Please do not walk in to a clinic.
If you are having a life-threatening emergency, call 9-1-1.
COVID-19 testing is available at our Meridian, Rainier Beach and High Point clinics, for anyone with symptoms. Please call a medical clinic to make an appointment.
How we stay safe at our clinics
What you can expect from us:
- COVID screening for staff, patients and visitors
- Requiring staff to wear masks and other protective gear
- Increased cleaning between patients and throughout the day
- Extra space between lobby chairs
- Limiting the number of people in the clinic
What we ask of patients and visitors:
- Wear a face covering if age 5 or older
- Come alone, except a child with a parent/ guardian or if you need assistance
- Stay home if you are sick and call to reschedule
To make an appointment at Neighborcare Health at Ballard (serving adults living homeless), Neighborcare Health at Youth Clinic at 45th Street (serving youth and young adults living homeless) find the clinic, and call the number listed.
School-based health centers
Our school-based health centers in Seattle and Vashon Island are open during remote learning and providing medical, dental and mental health services through phone and in-person appointments. Call to make an appointment. Find a school-based clinic.