Youth Clinic services are for youth and young adults (ages 12-26) experiencing homelessness, who have been homeless at some point in the last 12 months, or do not have a stable, permanent, safe place to live.
Monday CLOSED Tuesday Varies* Wednesday Varies* Thursday CLOSED Friday CLOSED Saturday CLOSED Sunday CLOSED
*Call 206-633-7650 for hours on Tuesday and Wednesday.
We are closed most federal holidays.
More patient information
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment (30 minutes if it is your first appointment).
- If you are late for your appointment, we may need to reschedule or may not be able to complete all the services scheduled for your appointment.
- If you are going to miss your appointment, please give us one day's notice so that we can reschedule.
- After hours care
Other services available
- ORCA LIFT enrollment (bus passes)
- Case management
- Referrals to dental care
- Mental health services provided by Ryther on Tuesday mornings.
- Social services provided by New Horizons.
11/23: Due to an issue with our phone provider, calls cannot go through to many of our clinics. We are working quickly to resolve this issue.