Services are for youth and young adults (ages 12-26) experiencing homelessness, who have lived homeless within the last 12 months, or do not have a stable, permanent, safe place to live.
Monday CLOSED Tuesday CLOSED Wednesday 2 - 5 PM Thursday CLOSED Friday CLOSED Saturday CLOSED Sunday CLOSED
We are closed most federal holidays.
- See information on COVID-19.
- If you are going to miss your appointment, please give us one day's notice so that we can reschedule.
- After hours care
Other services available
- ORCA LIFT enrollment (bus passes)
- Case management
- Referrals to dental care
- Social services provided by New Horizons.
- Two times a month veterinary care is provided through the One Health clinic. See the link for upcoming dates.