Youth Clinic services are for youth and young adults (ages 12-26) experiencing homelessness, who have been homeless at some point in the last 12 months, or do not have a stable, permanent, safe place to live.
Monday CLOSED Tuesday CLOSED Wednesday 1 - 4 PM Thursday CLOSED Friday CLOSED Saturday CLOSED Sunday CLOSED
We are closed most federal holidays.
- See information on dental services during COVID as well as general COVID-19 safety, testing and vaccines.
- If you are going to miss your appointment, please give us one day's notice so that we can reschedule.
- After hours care
Other services available
- ORCA LIFT enrollment (bus passes)
- Case management
- Referrals to dental care
- Mental health services on Wednesdays.
- Social services provided by New Horizons.
- Two times a month veterinary care is provided through the One Health clinic. See the link for upcoming dates.
All sites and programs will be closed the morning of Wed, Oct 5, for our all staff meeting. Seattle sites that normally operate on Wed will open at 1:30 pm, Vashon at 2 pm, and Olympia 2:30 pm. For assistance, call 206-548-5710.