Primary medical care for patients of all ages. Caring for you when you are sick and helping you stay healthy with regular check-ups and resources.
Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
1st, 3rd Wednesday, 9:30 am - 5 pm
Monday 8 am - 5 pm Tuesday 8 am - 5 pm Wednesday 8 am - 5 pm Thursday 8 am - 5 pm Friday 8 am - 5 pm Saturday CLOSED Sunday CLOSED
We are closed most federal holidays.
Mental Health & Social Services
These services are available to current Neighborcare Health patients. Call or visit the clinic to make an appointment.
More patient information
- Patients can schedule a phone visit or an in-person appointment at another clinic based on their situation.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment (30 minutes if it is your first appointment).
- If you are late for your appointment, we may need to reschedule or may not be able to complete all the services scheduled for your appointment.
- If you are going to miss your appointment, please give us one day's notice so that we can reschedule.
- Phone hours: M - F, 8 am - 5 pm. 1st, 3rd Wednesday, 9:30 am - 5 pm
- After hours care