Good health starts with good nutrition
If you want to change your eating habits to help improve your health, or if you have questions about health and nutrition, Neighborcare Health patients can make a free appointment with a Neighborcare Health dietitian nutritionist.
Our dietitian nutritionists can help patients of all ages and from all cultures.
If you are a current patient, find a clinic and make an appointment.
Learn how to become a Neighborcare Health patient.
Your personal dietitian nutritionist can help you:
- Make a weight management plan that works
- Learn which foods help you lower cholesterol, blood pressure and/or blood sugar
- Eat the foods you love and still reach your health goals
- Make a physical activity plan you enjoy
- Find healthy foods to suit your income and health needs
- Learn how to manage your food allergies, food intolerances or food-related digestive issues