We're here to help
If you do not have health insurance, we can help you understand your options for applying for insurance. We can also help you with your insurance application. One of our eligibility specialists can help you determine if you qualify for:
- Low or no-cost insurance through the Washington Healthplanfinder (Affordable Care Act).
- Our Sliding Fee Discount Program, where we offer discounted fees for services
- Other assistance programs
Call 206-548-3013 for questions or to schedule a free appointment with a Neighborcare Health eligibility specialist in your neighborhood. All of our eligibility specialists are certified navigators. Language interpretation is also available.
Insurance assistance is also available at our school-based health centers.
What to bring
Please bring the following documents to your appointment with an eligibility specialist to determine what programs you qualify for and to sign up for those programs. If you do not have these documents please speak to an eligibility specialist. We provide services regardless of your immigration status.
- Documentation of one month of income for every person in your household (example: pay stubs, unemployment, Social Security, alimony, etc.)
- A copy of last year’s tax returns
- U.S. citizen/certain qualified non-citizens: Social Security numbers for all family members to be enrolled in insurance
- Immigrants: Green card and passport (if available) and Social Security numbers for all family members to be enrolled in insurance
- A current photo ID such as driver’s license, state-issued identification card, or military ID.
Other Important Information
- An email address (if available)
- Additional documents may be required on a case-by-case basis