Our teams at Neighborcare Health Youth Clinic at 45th Street care for youth and young adults, ages 12-26, who are living homeless or have experienced homelessness at some point in the last 12 months. In addition to providing care to young adults, the staff distributes much needed items. The following items are needed to help our patients when they leave our clinic.
- For shoe sizes 5-14; all types are welcomed: (tube, crew, thick/thermal, big & tall)
- Young men’s underwear (S, M, L, XL, XXL, plus)
- Young women’s underwear (S, M, L, XL, XXL, plus)
- Bras (A-AA cup, B-BB cup, C-CC cup, D-DD cup, SM, MED, LG needed the most)
New/Like New Clothing
- Jackets/Hoodies/Coats (M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL)
- Shoes (especially waterproof shoes/boots)
- Hair Grease
- Hair ties/Head bands
- Nail Clippers
- Nail Files
- Sleeping bags
- Reusable water bottles
- Ear plugs
- Hand warmers
- Rain Ponchos
- “Youth-centric” Gift Cards (Clothing, Food, Entertainment)
- QFC, Safeway, Subway and other places that sell food are greatly appreciated gift cards
If you would like to donate any of these items to youth and young adults experiencing homelessness, please visit our wishlist on Amazon.com.
For more info, or to arrange pickup or drop-off, contact Katie Schneier, 206-548-2938, or email@example.com.