Call Us Today
206-728-4143 Fax: 206-956-1018
206-548-3257 Fax: 206-548-3290
Primary medical care for adults, 18 and older. Caring for you when you are sick and helping you stay healthy with regular check-ups and education.
Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
1st, 3rd Wednesday, 9:30 am - 5 pm
Monday 8 am - 5 pm Tuesday 8 am - 5 pm Wednesday 8 am - 5 pm* Thursday 8 am - 5 pm Friday 8 am - 4 pm Saturday CLOSED Sunday CLOSED
Closed for most federal holidays
1st and 3rd Wednesday 9:30am-5pm
On-site prescriptions and refills for Neighborcare Health patients.
Please call the pharmacy directly: 206-548-3257
Monday 8:30 am - 5 pm Tuesday 8:30 am - 5 pm Wednesday 9:30 am - 5 pm Thursday 8:30 am - 5 pm Friday 8:30 am - 4 pm Saturday CLOSED Sunday CLOSED
The pharmacy is closed daily for lunch from 12:30 - 1 pm
Mental Health & Social Services
These services are available to current Neighborcare Health patients. Call or visit the clinic to make an appointment.
- REACH walk-in hours are also available for Street Outreach and Housing Health Outreach Team (HHOT) patients. Walk-in hours are Monday and Thursday afternoons from 1:00-3:30 pm.
- See information on COVID-19 safety, testing and vaccines.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment (30 minutes if it is your first appointment).
- If you are late for your appointment, we may need to reschedule or may not be able to complete all the services scheduled for your appointment.
- If you are going to miss your appointment, please give us one day's notice so that we can reschedule.
- We are closed most federal holidays.
- Phone hours: M - F, 8 am - 5 pm. 1st, 3rd Wednesday, 9:30 am - 5 pm
- After hours care
Patient-centered Medical Home
This clinic received Level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Recognition by NCQA (National Committee for Quality Assurance), the highest recognition.