About our services
Neighborcare Health offers next-day, same-day and walk-in appointments at many of our medical and dental clinics for your more immediate health needs, such as a ear infections, ankle sprains, minor cuts or burns, or dental emergencies, such as tooth pain and swelling.
If you are experiencing flu or COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough, chills, aches, fatigue, runny nose, etc. please call your clinic first BEFORE walking into a clinic.
Read more about services for common illnesses and injuries.
To learn more about same-day appointments please call 206-548-5710 or walk-in to or call your clinic. Find a clinic.
- If you are experiencing flu or COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough, chills, aches, fatigue, runny nose, etc. please call your clinic first BEFORE walking into a clinic.
- Walk-in patients are seen in order of arrival. A patient who arrives after you may be seen before you if that person has a more serious need
- We cannot predict how long the wait time for walk-in services will be, but we promise to keep you informed while you wait
- You will be seen as soon as an appointment becomes available, but you may have to wait an hour or more to be seen
- It is possible you may not be seen at all
- Our walk-in appointments are for patients with an immediate concern
- Because this is a same-day appointment, we can only address one of your concerns
- If you have more than one concern, we are happy to schedule additional follow-up appointments