About our services
Neighborcare Health offers same-day and walk-in appointments at many of our medical and dental clinics for your more immediate health needs, such as a fever, sore throat, vomiting, ankle sprains, minor cuts or burns, or dental emergencies, such as tooth pain and swelling.
Read more about services for common illnesses and injuries.
To learn more about same-day appointments please call 206-548-5710 or walk-in to or call your clinic. Find a clinic.
- Walk-in patients are seen in order of arrival. A patient who arrives after you may be seen before you if that person has a more serious need
- We cannot predict how long the wait time for walk-in services will be, but we promise to keep you informed while you wait
- You will be seen as soon as an appointment becomes available, but you may have to wait an hour or more to be seen
- It is possible you may not be seen at all
- Our walk-in appointments are for patients with an immediate concern
- Because this is a same-day appointment, we can only address one of your concerns
- If you have more than one concern, we are happy to schedule additional follow-up appointments