About our services
Neighborcare Health offers same-day and walk-in appointments at many of our clinics for your more immediate health needs, such as a fever, sore throat, vomiting, ankle sprains, or minor cuts or burns (read more about help with common illnesses and injuries).
To learn more about same-day appointments please call 206-548-5710 or contact your clinic.
- Walk-in patients are seen in order of arrival. A patient who arrives after you may be seen before you if that person has a more serious need
- We cannot predict how long the wait time for walk-in services will be, but we promise to keep you informed while you wait
- You will be seen as soon as an appointment becomes available, but you may have to wait an hour or more to be seen
- It is possible you may not be seen at all
- Our walk-in appointments are for patients with an immediate concern
- Because this is a same-day appointment, we can only address one of your concerns
- If you have more than one concern, we are happy to schedule additional follow-up appointments