About the program
Neighborcare Health nurses partner with REACH to connect with clients at the REACH offices (Markham Building on 3rd Ave, downtown Seattle) and anywhere clients may be—under overpasses, in encampments, on the streets—to provide nursing support and links to health care. REACH is a branch of Evergreen Treatment Services, with a team that connects people experiencing homelessness to services they want and need.
We also offer low-barrier medication (eg. buprenorphine, Suboxone) for opioid use disorder (addiction to pain medication or heroin, for example) at the REACH offices for current REACH or LEAD (Law Enforcement Assisted Diversion) program participants.
Walk-in hours at Pike Place Market
REACH walk-in hours are also available at Neighborcare Health at Pike Place Market for Street Outreach and Housing Health Outreach Team (HHOT) patients who may need more flexibility to meet their health care needs. Walk-in hours are Monday and Thursday afternoons from 1-3:30 PM.
- Care for substance use disorder care, such as:
- Screening, testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs), such as HIV, syphilis, hepatitis B and C
- Medication for HIV prevention (PrEP using Truvada or Descovy)
- Sexual health, including birth control, exams, testing and screening
- Primary medical care services