Sound Careers in Healthcare
April 25-29 | 3 - 4:30 PM
Join us at a free virtual event for Washington high school students and young adults ages 16-24 who are interested in a career in health care. Attend for one day only or every day. BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, people of color), low-income and first-generation learners are strongly encouraged to attend.
- Learn why a career in health care might be the right choice for you
- Explore different types of health care careers
- Hear from a diverse representation of health care professionals and educators
- Learn from students currently training for health care careers
- Meet with health care professionals in smaller breakout sessions
- Gain important tools for success
Sign up to receive registration information.
North Seattle College Pharmacy Technician on-campus career fair
- Tuesday, May 3, 2022, 11am-1pm.
King County Academy Family Practice Career Event
- KCAPF Resident Professional Development Seminar
- October 8, 2022
Community Health & Provider Practice with Neighborcare Health
- November 2, 2022 (details shared closer to date)