Family vaccination days
Vaccinations are important to the health and wellbeing of children our community. This fall, Neighborcare is holding two Saturday vaccination events to help kids and families get caught up on their immunizations.
Everyone 6 months and older should get their annual vaccination against the influenza (flu) virus. The updated COVID-19 vaccine is ready for you, too. You can even get both shots at the same time.
Vaccinations are available for all ages, along with well-child exams for children. Call for an appointment:
- Saturday, December 9th: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm at Meridian in North Seattle
To translate this information, click "select language" at the top of the page.
Para traducir esta información, haga clic en "select language" (elegir idioma) en el margen superior de la página.
Si aad u fasirto macluumaadkan, guji "xulo luqadda" ee ku taalo xagga sare ee bogga.
Để dịch thông tin này, nhấn vào "chọn ngôn ngữ" ở đầu trang.
ይህን መረጃ ለመተርጎም፣ በገጹ የላይኛው ክፍል ላይ “ቋንቋ ይምረጡ" የሚለውን ይጫኑ
ነዚ ሓበሬታ እዚ ክትትርጕሞ እንተ ደሊኻ፣ ኣብ ላዕለዋይ ክፋል እቲ ገጽ "ቋንቋ ምረጽ" ኣብ ዝብል ጠውቕ።
ដើម្បីបកប្រែព័ត៌មាននេះ សូមចុចប៊ូតុង "ជ្រើសរើសភាសា" នៅផ្នែកខាងលើនៃទំព័រនេះ ។
Upang isalin ang impormasyong ito, i-click ang “pumili ng wika” sa itaas ng pahinang ito.
Call 206-548-5710 to schedule an appointment.
Keeping recommended vaccinations up-to-date helps keep children and adults healthy by helping the body fight against diseases. Neighborcare Health offers many of the vaccinations you and your family need at our neighborhood medical clinics and school-based health centers throughout Seattle and on Vashon, including:
- Flu shot (seasonal)
- COVID-19 Learn more about COVID-19 vaccines
- Hepatitis A & B
- Chicken pox
- Tdap or DTaP (Diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis aka whooping cough)
- Measles, mumps and rubella (MMR)
- Human papillomavirus (HPV)
- And more
Vaccines for children
Vaccines are essential for protecting children against serious but preventable diseases such as measles, mumps, rubella and whooping cough. Some diseases, like smallpox, have been completely stamped out thanks to vaccines.
There are many reasons to make sure your child is current on their vaccinations:
- Vaccinations can save your child’s life
- Vaccinations are safe and effective
- Vaccines help protect those who cannot get vaccinated
- Vaccinations reduce costs and time away from school and work
- Vaccines protect future generations
Please call a clinic to make an appointment for your family. Together, we can help protect children from serious but preventable diseases.
Many children receive their vaccinations during their regular wellness visit. Well-child checks are routine visits to the doctor when your child is not sick. In addition to vaccinations, we recommend regular well-child visits with a medical provider to:
- Monitor how your child is growing
- Catch any health issues before they become a problem
- Ensure your child’s good health
- Ask questions or talk about concerns of behavior, emotional health, and more