Some services temporarily unavailable. LEARN MORE.
Comprehensive general dentistry and emergency dental care to patients of all ages. If you have a dental emergency, call 206-548-5850.
Read our dental no-show/missed appointment policy.
Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
1st, 3rd Wednesday, 9:30 am - 5 pm
Monday 7 am - 6 pm Tuesday 7 am - 6 pm Wednesday 7 am - 6 pm Thursday 7 am - 6 pm Friday 7 am - 6 pm Saturday CLOSED Sunday CLOSED
We are closed most federal holidays.
- See information on dental services during COVID as well as general COVID-19 safety, testing and vaccines.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment (30 minutes if it is your first appointment).
- If you are late for your appointment, we may need to reschedule or may not be able to complete all the services scheduled for your appointment.
- If you are going to miss your appointment, please give us one day's notice so that we can reschedule.
- Phone hours: M - F, 8 am - 5 pm. 1st, 3rd Wednesday, 9:30 am - 5 pm
- After hours care
Dental Education Clinic: innovative partnership
The Dental Education Clinic is a partnership between Neighborcare Health, Seattle Central College, Seattle Vocational Institute and Delta Dental of Washington to train dental professionals of the future while providing quality, affordable dental care to patients. The training and care is provided in our Pacific Tower dental clinic.
The Dental Education Clinic is believed to be the first of its kind in the nation, providing unmatched real-world training for dental assistant and hygienist students to meet the increasing need for health care professionals in our region. All of this is combined with serving low-income Medicaid and uninsured patients.
All sites and programs are closed from 8-11 am on Weds. 10/20