Comprehensive general dentistry and emergency dental care for patients of all ages. If you have a dental emergency, call 206-461-6943.
Read our dental no-show/missed appointment policy.
Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
1st, 3rd Wednesday, 9:30 am - 5 pm
Monday 7:15 am - 6 pm Tuesday 7:15 am - 6 pm Wednesday 7:15 am - 6 pm Thursday 7:15 am - 6 pm Friday 7:15 am - 6 pm Saturday CLOSED Sunday CLOSED
We are closed most federal holidays.
Mental Health & Social Services
At this time, Neighborcare Health patients who have already established care with a medical or dental provider may make appointments for mental health/social work services.
- Patients at this clinic receive care from residents who are licensed dentists with at least 2 years of patient care experience. They are mentored on-site by experienced Neighborcare Health dentists.
- See information on dental services during COVID as well as general COVID-19 safety, testing and vaccines.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment (30 minutes if it is your first appointment).
- If you are late for your appointment, we may need to reschedule or may not be able to complete all the services scheduled for your appointment.
- If you are going to miss your appointment, please give us one day's notice so that we can reschedule.
- Phone hours: M - F, 8 am - 5 pm. 1st, 3rd Wednesday, 9:30 am - 5 pm
- After hours care
COVID vaccines & boosters | COVID testing | COVID safety & other info | Dental services | Care for other needs Masks required for 5 years and older.