If your employer sponsors a United Way or employee giving campaign, making a gift to Neighborcare Health has never been easier:

  • Look for Neighborcare Health in your company’s listing of charities (for King County employees, the KCEGP number for Neighborcare is 9239; for federal government employees, the CFD number for Neighborcare is 92487).
  • Write Neighborcare Health in the United Way donor option space.
  • Talk to your HR department about how you can give to Neighborcare Health through payroll deductions.
  • Increase the value of your gift through your employer’s matching gift program – ask your HR department if your company matches gifts.

Our Development Department is available to make presentations at your workplace about how your coworkers can join you in helping ensure access to affordable health care for all of our neighbors. Contact us at 206-548-3260 or development@neighborcare.org.