Thank you to our corporate sponsors!
Thank you to our Feasters and sponsors for supporting Neighborcare Health at Pike Place Market. With your help in 2019, we raised $48,000 to support patients and programs!
Feast at the Market Home!
For 36 years, Feast at the Market has been a progressive dinner offering guests an opportunity to enjoy a self-guided tour of tastes at more than 20 participating restaurants at the Pike Place Market. Due to COVID-19, we’re changing it up this year while still keeping the community centered focus of the event.
Join us September 23rd through October 7th and make a gift to Neighborcare Health at Pike Place Market. Supporters will receive one-of-a-kind recipes from Pike Place Market's top restaurants – from drink recipes to dessert, you’ll have an opportunity to craft your very own Feast at the Market meal.
Feast at Home Donation Levels
- $40 - Receive a specialty cocktail recipe
- $90 - Receive a cocktail and appetizer recipe
- $160 - Receive the cocktail and appetizer recipes plus a unique entree recipe
- $220 - Create your own Feast! Receive recipes for a cocktail, appetizer, entree and dessert
- $500 - All four recipes plus a copy of Pike Place Market Recipes Cookbook from Sasquatch Books
- $1,000 - Receive all four recipes, the cookbook, plus a basket full of Pike Place Market goodies
Feast at Home recipes will come from a variety of market restaurants including The Pink Door, Le Panier, Maximilien Restaurant, The Pike Brewery and Il Bistro.