We welcome your questions or comments
If you have flu symptoms, fever, cough, difficulty breathing, or are concerned you have been exposed to or have coronavirus, please speak to a Neighborcare nurse before coming to a clinic. Call your clinic (find your clinic) then select the option to speak with a care team member.
- Appointments: 206-548-5710
- Phone hours
- M - F, 8 am - 5 pm
- 1st, 3rd Wednesday, 9:30 am - 5 pm
- Phone hours
- Administration/general questions: 206-461-6935
- Patient billing, insurance and referrals: 206-548-3100
- Fundraising: 206-548-3260
- Human Resources: 206-548-3058
- Media requests: 206-548-3079
- Volunteering: 206-548-3058
If you have a question about your health care, please contact your clinic.
Neighborcare Health Administrative Office
1200 12th Avenue S, Suite #901
Seattle, WA 98144
Learn more about volunteering at Neighborcare.
To protect patient privacy, we cannot answer health care related questions through email. If you have a question about your health care, please contact your clinic.
Also see answers to some frequently asked questions.
General inquiries: email@example.com
Patient billing, insurance and referrals: firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources: email@example.com
Media requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website feedback: email@example.com
Health records: firstname.lastname@example.org