Be a Voice for Your Community
Neighborcare Health is looking for passionate patients, parents/guardians of patients, and community members to serve on our governing Board of Directors.
- Share your experience and skills to make a difference.
- Make a positive impact on health care in your community.
- Support health equity.
- Gain valuable leadership experience.
- Learn how community health helps your community thrive.
- Help others get the care they need.
For more information and to express your interest in volunteering, contact Cami Rogers at 206-548-3007 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
Neighborcare Health's governing Board of Directors volunteer their time to set and oversee the policies, strategies, and performance of the organization. As a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), the majority of Neighborcare Health’s governing board members must be patients who use our services. This is incredibly important, as board members set the course for our future, and patient board members ensure that the patient perspective is front and center.
- Patient board members must be current Neighborcare Health patients or parents/guardians of a patient.
- Non-patient community board members are also welcome.
- Board members attend a two-hour meeting each month.
- Neighborcare Health can help cover the cost of transportation and/or childcare during meetings.