COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment and Supply Donations
Thank you for considering donating Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) or other items to Neighborcare Health to help protect our staff and patients!
If you have items to donate, please review and complete this form. A staff member will get back to you soon. Donations must be clean, unused, and in their original packaging.
- Cloth facemasks (clean, unused, washable, ideally individually bagged for distribution)
- Medical surgical or procedure facemasks (minimum quantity 1 box)
- N95 facemasks (unexpired, NIOSH certified, for medical use)
- Universal qualitative N95 fit test kit
- Hand Sanitizer (gel or foam, any size, minimum alcohol content required: 61% ethanol or 71% isopropyl)
Bouffant caps and surgical caps (new, disposable, fluid resistant)
Isolation gowns (new, disposable, fluid resistant)