What are the changes?
As of Tuesday, February 4, Neighborcare Health is using to a new, more robust electronic health records system. This new system will improve coordination among your care providers. It will also provide better access to your care and care team through a new, easier-to-use online patient portal called MyChart.
With the new system and through MyChart you can:
- Communicate with your Neighborcare Health care team
- See your medication list
- Get vaccination records, lab results and other health records
What can you do to help during this transition?
As our staff learns how to use the new system, it may take a little longer than usual to get what you need. We want this transition to have as little impact on patients as possible. You can help!
- Plan ahead. Schedule follow-up appointments before you leave the clinic. Give plenty of notice when you need to renew your prescriptions.
- Update your information. We may ask for information you have already given us to ensure your patient record is accurate.
- Sign up for MyChart. Ask any staff member at your clinic about signing up. Learn more.
Thank you for your patience and understanding on the phone and in the clinic. We know these improvements will help us provide even better care and improve your experience with Neighborcare Health.