Call a clinic for a dental appointment
All our dental clinics in Seattle and Olympia are open for emergency and non-urgent general dental care and offering most services.
If you are due for your regular check-up, need to continue your treatment plan, or you have a new concern, call a dental clinic to make an appointment before coming to a clinic.
Currently, there are more available appointments at our Meridian (North Seattle), Pacific Tower (Beacon Hill) and Georgetown dental clinics. We also have clinics in Rainier Beach, High Point and Olympia. New patients are welcome.
Let us know if you cannot make your appointment
Please note that there are fewer appointment times available in order to space patients safely. If you cannot make your appointment, please let us know in advance so another patient can have your spot. Read our no-show policy.
Emergency dental care
Staff and patient safety
We follow safety recommendations from the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Washington State Department of Health (DOH) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
What you can expect from staff:
- COVID screening for staff, patients and visitors
- Requiring staff to wear masks and other protective equipment
- Increased cleaning between patients and throughout the day
- Extra space between lobby chairs
- Limiting the number of people in the clinic
- Adjustments to some clinical procedures to ensure staff and patient safety
What we ask of patients and visitors:
- Stay home if you are sick and call to reschedule
- Wear a face covering if age 5 or older
- Come alone, except a child with a parent/guardian or if you need assistance
- Use a pre-procedural rinse staff will give you at the start of your appointment
We look forward to seeing you soon
We value that you trust us with your health care, and are eager to welcome all our patients back soon for dental care.