Neighborcare Health at Lake City
We provide a range of primary care health services for men, women and children. We will care for you when you are sick and help you stay healthy with regular checkups and health education services. Some of the services we offer include:
- Preventative health care
- Family medicine
- Pediatrics and well-child care
- Gynecology, reproductive health care and midwifery
- Nutrition counseling and diabetes education
- Behavioral health counseling
- Adolescent medicine
- HIV/AIDS screening and treatment
- Social work services
- Newborn care
We believe that quality health care should be available to everyone, regardless of ability to pay.
We accept most types of insurance. Uninsured patients may be eligible for a discount when proof of residency and income are provided. We have eligibility staff available who can help patients sign up.
|Neighborcare Health at Lake City clinic brochure.pdf||1.54 MB|