Neighborcare Health at Bailey Gatzert Elementary
Services offered at the Bailey Gatzert School-Based Health Center include:
- Evaluation and treatment of common health problems
- Well-child check-ups and physicals
- Preventive health care
- Oral health services
- Individual and group therapy
- Family coordination to establish health care home
- Insurance eligibility and enrollment assistance
- Crisis intervention
- Community and school-based referrals
- Health promotion and health education
- Issues we address include: depression, stress, relationships, grief & loss, trauma recovery, problem solving, working on goals AND MUCH MORE.
See the Clinic Brochure and Provider Profiles for more information.
Who can be seen?
Any student enrolled at Bailey Gatzert Elementary can be seen by our providers by having a parent or guardian complete and sign the registration forms and return them to the school-based health center. They can either be delivered by the student or parent, or placed in a secure envelope and mailed to the health center's address (listed above). Printed copies of the registration forms are also available in the school-based health center. Under state law, youth may independently access some health care without parental consent, including reproductive health and mental health services.
|Bailey Gatzert School-based Health Center Brochure||1.57 MB|
|Registration Packet||623.81 KB|